Heureux, Heureux A En Mourir

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Look what I just bought


Today, while strolling through the dollar store aisles with Mike and Audrey, I came upon this:

I couldn't resist buying two.

In case you didn't know, I have two miniature daschunds, Holly and Maija (pictured at the bottom of my blog). They were my little girls before I had a little girl.

Their absolute favourite thing is to snuggle under blankets. A few years ago Mike got me a snuggie for Christmas. So when I saw this I knew I had to
get them a matching set.

I'm still laughing about it. The best part is that on the back there's a picture of two dogs playing chess while wearing their snuggies. Just in case you needed proof that it would allow you to keep your paws free. Also, note that the advertisement on the front addresses the dog directly: Keeps you warm and your paws free!

Totally made my day.

3 comments:

  1. Best find ever. I'm expecting holly and maija to br playing a rousing game of chess next time I come over. ;)

    ReplyDelete